Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 3 Day 3

Wow. What a Monday!

By 8:30am, I had a child throwing up in my classroom. I cannot say that was the greatest start to a Monday I have ever day. After what seemed like a never-ending day at work, I laced up my tennis shoes. By the way, it is March here in Alabama. I should NOT be seeing snow flurries this close to APRIL! Geez. It is cold out there.
 
So instead of hitting the pavement, I opted to hit the treadmill. I was kind of worried that my run would not be nice to me since I haven't been running since last Thursday (I know, shame on me!). However, I tend to surprise myself sometimes. Other than a little tightness in my shins, I felt stronger on this run than any of my previous ones! YAY! I would say that's pretty good.


All in all it was a decent day, but I am glad it is over and tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is my Zumba day. Wish me luck. It kicks my booty!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment