Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trailer Truck Tuesday

Oh geez. I feel like I have been hit by a trailer truck today. Today was supposed to be my Zumba day, but the lady of the month decided to hit late last night and I have just been down today. Heating pad has been calling my name all day long. Now I am finally in my pajamas. You know, the real “sexy” baggy, floral, grandma kind?! Yep. Those are the ones.

ResizedImage_1364341451281

 

 

 

 

But, boy, do they feel good!

Tomorrow WILL  BE my last day to run this week before the Color Run on Saturday.  I’m so excited and can not wait to get running with my girls this weekend.

ta-ta for now!

signature

2 comments:

  1. popping over to say hi from my blog! I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am feeling much better, thanks!

      Delete